1. How do you feel when you see someone throw the rubbish on the street?
It really cheeses me off when I see a litter bug. Usually, when this happens, I make a point to stop what I’m doing and pick up whatever was dropped on the ground.
2. Why people like throwing rubbish ?
I think most people litter because it#s convenient. Many people are too caught up in their own lives to stop what they’re doing and find a trash can. Many people are self-centered and don’t consider the consequences of their actions.
3. What do you do to make a city much cleaner and tidier?
More often than not, I pick up trash on the side of the road to help keep the city tidy. I also make it a point to recycle, so the garbage doesn’t wind up in the street or ocean.
4. How do you protect the environment in your hometown?
I love to organize recycling events in my hometown, because many people still don’t understand the value of recycling. I also like to plant trees and flowers, wherever the city allows me to.
5. Did you do sth to protect the environment ?
Each day, I try to use as little energy as possible. I am also very conservative with my water usage. Apart from that, I always recycle the waste I use and encourage others to do so.
6. Did you collect paper and plastic for recycling ?
When I was a kid, I used to go door to door to collect these items for recycling. It was a lot of fun back then and allowed me and my friends to chip in to help out the planet.