1. Why do you think some people choose to be vegetarians?
Many people feel that eating meat is morally wrong, because animals have just as much of a right to life as humans. Other people choose vegetarianism to improve their physical and mental health.
2. Is the food that people eat today in china different to the food that people used to eat in the past?(if yes, in what ways has it changed?)
I believe the food is different. Centuries have passed since many of these recipes were created. Thus, the ingredients have changed over time, so the actual flavor is different. Plus, our culinary technology as also changed.
3. How do you think the way we eat will change in the future?
In the future, we will not have many of the ingredients that we have today, due to climate change. I also feel that our diets will be improved by scientists, which will help us to consume less.
4. Is American-style “fast food’ popular in china? (why? Popular with whom?)
I feel that the younger generation really does like this type of fast food. However, I don’t think fast food in China is exactly the same as it is in America, due to China’s food standards.
5. What do you think of this popularity – is it as good thing?
Fast food really isn’t great for the health of China. However, the food is convenient, which is why it is such a hit with so many people. After a long day, it’s often the easiest option for a meal.
6. On the other hand, millions of people in the world don’t have enough to eat why do you thimk that is?
I think wealth distribution is incredibly poor. There are some people that have enough money to purchase anything while others can’t afford bread. This is especially true of people that live in areas with extreme drought and feminine.