1 雅思写作互联网类观点论据：网络购物[the_ad id=”870″]
背景：网络购物信息方便，网络有很多网络服商店和在线服务 解释（A-B):互联网给我们及时的购物信息，人们可以在家里买商品和服务 解释（B-C):而现在的快递一两天就可以到达
- online shopping 网上购物
- buying something in physical stores 在实体店买东西
- give us instant access to shopping information让我们及时获得购物信息
- buy goods and services买商品和服务
- place an order 下订单
Online shopping is more convenient than buying something in physical stores. Internet gives us instant access to shopping information on almost all items we intend to buy so people can buy goods and services from the comfort of their homes. Online stores operate 24 hours a day, allowing people to place an order whenever they like. Besides, the delivery is very fast now, and it just takes one or two days to deliver parcels to buyers’ home.
- bricks-and-mortar ones砖块和石灰（指实体的店铺）
- lower cost of operating运营的低价best
- value for money 性价比很高
- have more disposable income 有更多可支配的收入
- improve the standard of living提高生活标准
A lower price is another benefit of online shopping. Online stores usually spend less on rent, overheads and wages than bricks-and-mortar ones, so shop owners can lower the cost of operating, thus offering products at a lower price. People can find the best value for money on the Internet and have more disposable income, which can improve the standard of living.
解释（A-B)网店低起步成本会吸引更多年轻的企业家，他们用一些电子平台将商品和服务放在网上。他 们可以在家工作，而不是租办公室。与此同时，他们不需要有大量的存货，因为他们不需要在商店里面展 示所有的商品
- spur economic growth 刺激经济增长
- set up an online business 开展网上生意
- low star-up cost 低 起步成本
- attract numerous young business 吸引很多年轻的企业家
- put their products and services online把他们的产业和服务放在网上
- use more e-commence platforms使用更多的电子平台
- work from home在家工作
- rent an office租一个办公室
- have a big inventory有大量的存货
- display all merchandise in a shop 在店铺展示所有的商品
- spring up涌现
- consumer spending 大众消费
- benefit the economy对经济有好处
The growing popularity of online shopping can spur economic growth as more people are encouraged to set up an online business. The low start-up cost can attract numerous young entrepreneurs, who can put their products and services online by using some e-commerce platforms. They can work from home, instead of renting an office. Meanwhile, they do not need to have a big inventory, as they do not have to display all merchandise in a shop. They can start buying products from suppliers when customers place an order. As small businesses spring up, more jobs are created and consumer spending increases. Both benefit the economy.
- consumer right issues 消费者权利的问题
- shop online 网上购物
- online sellers 网上卖家
- improve the image of their products 改善产品形象
- provide refund or replacements 提供退款或替换
- online retailers 网上零售商
- after-sales services 售后服务
- maintenance and repair 维修保养
The number of consumer right issues will increase dramatically as more people choose to shop online. Many online sellers are skilled in using software such as photoshop to improve the image of their products, but buyers complain that the products they purchase are not as good as shown online. Besides, online businesses may not provide refund or replacements promptly when consumers are not satisfied with what they buy. Finally, online retailers may not perform well in after-sales services, such as maintenance and repair.
- conduct transactions 交易
- enter pin numbers 输入密码
- the system is hacked 系统被黑客入侵
- money is transferred 钱被转走
- e-payment services 电子支付
Using electronic devices or websites to buy products can also expose users to cyber crimes. They conduct transactions online and access their bank accounts by entering pin numbers due to its convenience and fast speed, but if the system is hacked, their financial information can be stolen by criminals and money is transferred without their consent. In some countries such as China, e-payment services have developed rapidly: with a scan of reader by tap-and-go card or just simply by entering password, people can make a payment immediately. If this kind of information is intercepted by criminals, they also risk losing money.
- E-commence boom 电子商务热潮
- be a threat to the environment 对环境有害
- compulsive shopping 强制消费
- internet penetration 互联网丨参入
- be exposed to 暴露于
- commercial information 商业信 息
- online stores 网上商店
- electronic devices 电子装置
- create waste 制造废物
- the demand for 有.. 的需求
- compound the waste management problem加剧废物管理的问题
The e-commerce boom is also a threat to the environment as it promotes compulsive shopping. Internet penetration has increased significantly in many countries, meaning that people spend hours surfing the Internet every day. They are exposed to commercial information of online stores, including discounts, gift vouches and other sales pitches. They may buy different products, such as electronic devices, which can create waste. Even worse, as products bought online are packaged for delivery, the demand for plastic and cupboard packaging will surge. This can compound the waste management problem.
- online shopping 网上购物
- the sense of community 社区感
- physical stores 实体店
- shut down 关闭
The fast growth of online shopping can undermine the sense of community as some physical stores will be shut down. Shopping in some local shops has been part of the fabric of some communities, as residents visit these shops to buy some household products. They talk to attendants during shopping trips. This has been changed by the explosive growth of online shopping. As people buy whatever they need in the comfort of their homes, they are less likely to patronise local stores.
- E-learning 网上学习
- take distance learning courses 参加远程学习课程
- attend lessons in a traditional educational setting在传统的教育行业参加课程
- choose online resources选择线上资源
- journal articles 期刊义章
- use search engines of some educational websites 用一些教育网站的搜索引擎
The first advantage of E-learning is its convenience. Students can take distance learning courses and study whatever and whenever they want. They do not need to attend lessons in a traditional educational setting. Besides，they can choose online resources which are useful for them. For example, they can find journal articles by using digital libraries, and if they have any question in their studies, they can use search engines of some educational websites to find answers.
（A-B ):网络课程可以被提前录好，然后一旦被放在网上可以被数万个学习者 反复观看，有些宣传材料可以产生流量所以可以免费。解释（A-B ):还有一些老师在家用电脑 上课。他们在家里工作，所以开课的成本是可以忽略的，和实体公司相比。
- attend online lessons 参加线上课程
- traditional courses 传统课程
- can be viewed repeatedly 可以被 反复观看
- self-employed teachers独立的老师
- work from home在家工作
- run a course开课
- manage a bricks-and-mortar company 管理实体的公司
Another benefit of attending online lessons is that they are usually cheaper than traditional courses provided by those educational institutions. Online lessons are prerecorded and can be viewed repeatedly by millions of learners, once put online. Some of them are used basically as promotional material to generate traffic, so they are available for free. There are also some self-employed teachers teaching lessons on the Internet. They work from home, and the cost of running a course is negligible compared with managing a bricks-an-mortar company. This is why they are willing to charge a small amount of money for the course fee.
- distance learning 远程学习
- address educational inequality 解决教育不平等
- renowed teachers 知名老师
- have access to 有权限…
- the avaliability of learning resources 教育资源的可获得性
- remote villages 遥远的山村
- attarct well-qualified and experienced instructors 吸引合格的有经验的老师
- slow economic growth 缓慢的经济增长
- poor living conditions 不好的生活条件
- have access to the internet可以上网
Distance learning can also address educational inequality as people can attend lessons of renowned teachers of other cities on the Internet and have access to the same learning opportunities. The availability of learning resources differs from region to region, and some areas, such as remote villages, fail to attract well-qualified and experienced instructors due to slow economic growth and poor living conditions. This problem can be tackled if students of these areas have access to the Internet.
- learning outcomes 学习成果
- concentrate on 关注
- fail the exam 考试不通过
- observe the responses of students 观察学生
- use the video charting function 用视频聊天功能
- understand class content 理解 课堂内容
The main disadvantage of e-learning is that learning outcomes may be limited if students cannot concentrate on lessons without supervision of teachers. Teachers during an online lesson may not be able to observe the responses of students, unless they use the video chatting function. For this reason, they are not able to intervene, even when students are distracted, for example, by a film or game online. If students are not able to understand class content, they will fail the exam.
- online lessons 网络课程
- a broad range of functions 有很多功能
- the use of electronic means of communication 使用电子交流功能
- impart knowledge to students 传授知识给学生
- education system 教育系统
- learn communication skills 学习交流的技巧
- engage in different classroom activities参加不同的课堂的活动
- the distinction between good and bad behaviour好和不好的差别
Another disadvantage of online lessons is that they fail to perform a broad range of functions as traditional school does. Distance learning involves the use of electronic means of communication to impart knowledge to students, and students have limited interactions with instructors and classmates. They are not able to derive other benefits from the education system as students of traditional schools do. For example, they may not learn communication skills by engaging in different classroom activities, or the distinction between good and bad behaviour by following school rules.
- cause health problems 带来健康问题
- stare at computer screen for a long time 盯着电脑屏幕
- suffer from near sightedness 近视
- exacerbate the obesity epidemic 加剧肥胖的流行
- lead an active life 过 积极的生活
- stay at home待在家里
- goto school去学校
Using computers or mobile phones to take lessons can also cause health problems. People who stare at computer screen for a long time might suffer from near sightedness. Meanwhile, it may also exacerbate the obesity epidemic, as it encourages people to lead an inactive life, staying at home, rather than going to school.
- hurt social relationships 伤害社会关系
- face-to-face communication 面对面交流
- care for the children 关心孩子
- indulge in playing computer games 电脑游戏上瘾
- treat their parents with respect 尊重父母
- a lack of interaction 缺乏互动
- experience a sense of isolation 感到疏离
The reliance on computers and cellphones can hurt social relationships. People focus on their laptops and mobile phones rather than face-to-face communication. For example, adults concentrate on checking emails and writing reports on the laptop without caring for their children, while children indulge in playing games and do not treat their parents with respect . Due to a lack of interaction, they may experience a sense of isolation at home.
- maintain the relationship 维护关系
- communicate with their friends 和朋友交流
- use smartphones and computers 用手机和电脑
- use video chatting programmes 用视频聊天功能
- geographic locations 地理位置
- damage relationships损害关系
Electronic devices can help maintain the relationship between families and friends. People can communicate with their friends or family by using smartphones and computers anytime and anywhere. Even though they live in different cities or even countries, they can see each other by using video chatting programmes. Geographic locations would not damage their relationships.
- communication technology 交流科技
- make new friends 交新朋友
- use some social networking apps and websites 用社交网络的应用和网络
- leave comments on posts or create their own profiles 在帖子上留下评论和创造个人主页
- join some online discussion groups参加到网上群聊
- common interests 共同爰好
It is sometimes argued that communication technology can help people make new friends more easily by using some social networking apps and websites. People can talk to other Internet users easily on social media websites by leaving comments on posts or creating their own profiles. They can also join some online discussion groups and find people who have common interests. They may not meet each other in real life, but they have successfully developed more connections.
- improve people’s communicative skills 提高表达能力
- draw inspiration 汲取灵感
- sharpen their language skills提高语言技能
Electronic devices such as phones and computers can help improve people’s communicative skills. Technology has made interactions easier and more frequent as people can use voice messages, emails and video chatting whenever they like. They are able to use language to communicate their ideas in different contexts and to draw inspiration from the language use of other communicators, thereby sharpening their language skills.
解释（A-B)许多人开始更多地发微博和在朋友圈上发言，运用文字记录自己的生活 解释（A-B)并且有些人开始运用邮件和同事，上司沟通 解释（B-C):提高人们处理正式信函的能力，并且有创意文字
- improve people’s writing skills 提高写作能力
- keep a record of their personal lives 记录个人生活
exchange messages 交流信息
- produce creative writing 创意写作
- handle formal correspondence 处理正式信函
Additionally, phones and computers also improve people’s writing skills. Mobile phone apps encourage them to write blogs or post their views on social networking apps to keep a record of their personal lives. Meanwhile, they also tend to write emails to exchange messages with colleagues and supervisors. These communication practices improve their ability to handle formal correspondence and produce creative writing.
- undermine users’ writing skills 写作能力下降
- increase the efficiency of communication 提高交流效率
- express their feelings and convey ideas 传达想法和感受
- written communication 书面交流
- develop or maintain the ability to write error-free sentences 提高或者保持写没有错误的句子的能力
The use of electronic devices might undermine users’ writing skills, although it can increase the efficiency of communication. Emoji and emoticons are increasingly used by people, so they find it difficult to express their feelings and convey ideas by language. Electronic means of communication allow people to communicate swiftly and correct mistakes immediately; for this reason, they are more tolerant of mistakes in written communication. Finally, they rely heavily on the auto-spelling and auto-checking functions of these communication technologies and fail to develop or maintain the ability to write error-free sentences.
- have an adverse effect on 有不好的影响
- deal with face-to-face meetings 处理面对面的会议
- interpret the facial expressions or body language 理解面部和身体语言
- start a conversation 开始对话
New communication technology can have an adverse effect on our face-to-face communication skills because it can make us less sociable. The development of communication skills requires practice, and people are less willing to talk to each other in person, as they can communicate online or via the phone. The consequence is that they are not confident in dealing with face-to-face meetings, for example, how to start a conversation and how to interpret the facial expressions or body language to identify whether another person likes this topic or not. It is also difficult for them to keep the talk engaging and use words which make others comfortable.
- degrade our reading skills 降低阅读技能
- grammatically incorrect sentences 语法错误句
- show patience in 有耐心
- concentrate their attention on 专注
- show patience in 有耐心
- comprehend complex sentences effectively 迅速理解复杂句
- communication tools 淘通工具
The development in communication tools can also degrade our reading skills. We are used to communicating by using short or even grammatically incorrect sentences because we are encouraged to save time in communication. People who use smartphones and the Internet on a daily basis are constantly stimulated by new information, so it is difficult to concentrate their attention on or show patience in reading long articles. They may not be able to comprehend complex sentences effectively and develop a huge vocabulary.